1 cup oat flour 1/4 cup almond flour 1/2 cup organic unsweetened yogurt 3 egg whites 1 cup unsweetened applesauce 2 tbsp. maple syrup 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract 1 peeled mashed ripe banana 1 tsp. true cinnamon 1 1/2 tsp. aluminum free baking powder 1/2 tsp. aluminum free baking soda 1 tsp. fresh orange zest 1 cup frozen or fresh organic blueberries or berries of choice 3 scoops Kaizen® Naturals™ Vanilla Bean Whey Protein
Makes 8-10 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place muffin liners in muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup and mashed banana.
- In a second large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, protein, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until well-blended. Add blueberries and mix.
- Fill each muffin about a third of the way and place in oven to bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Store in fridge or at room temperate and ENJOY!