Cinnamon Streusel Protein Muffins
|2 scoops||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/4 tsp||baking soda|
|1 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil|
- Preheat oven to 375F and either grease a muffin pan or line with muffin cups.
- In a food processor or blender, place the bananas, protein, flaxseed, cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend until smooth. Stir in the walnut pieces until evenly distributed.
- In a small bowl, make your streusel topping by stirring together the oats, cinnamon, maple syrup, and coconut oil until oats are coated.
- Drop muffin batter by heaping spoonful into muffin tin, filling each cup 2/3 of the way. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden and allow to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Clara MacLeod