Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
|1 scoops||Kaizen Naturals Vegan Protein in Vanilla Bean|
|1 TSP||Baking powder|
|1 TSP||Vanilla extract|
|2 TSP||Ground flaxseed|
|3/4 Cup||Water or non-dairy milk|
Dairy-free chocolate chips
Stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the bananas, protein, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and flaxseed until smooth. While blending, add the non-dairy milk or water little by little.
- Blend in the oats and stevia until they become a flour-y consistency and a batter forms. Allow to sit for 10 mins to thicken.
- Stir in your chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by heaping spoonful onto your cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe by Clara MacLeod