Chocolate Protein Candy Cane Freezer Fudge
|2 cups||coconut oil, melted|
|1 cup||coconut butter, melted|
|2 scoops||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Decadent Chocolate|
|¼ cup||cacao or cocoa powder|
|10-15 drops||liquid stevia|
|½ tsp||peppermint extract|
|3-4||small candy canes, crushed|
|1/3 cup||dark chocolate chips|
Makes 20-25 squares
- Mix all ingredients (except toppings) together in a large mixing bowl.
- Once mixture is smooth, pour into an 8x8 loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place pan in freezer for 20-30 minutes, until partially set.
- Remove pan from freezer and sprinkle with toppings.
- Place pan back in freezer for another 30 minutes to fully set (stores best in freezer).
Recipe Courtesy of Zakiya Lalani