Morning Protein Muffin
|1 cup||oat flour|
|1/4 cup||almond flour|
|1/2 cup||organic unsweetened yogurt|
|1 cup||unsweetened applesauce|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tsp||pure vanilla extract|
|1||peeled mashed ripe banana|
|1 tsp||true cinnamon|
|1 1/2 tsp||aluminum free baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||aluminum free baking soda|
|1 tsp||fresh orange zest|
|1 cup||frozen or fresh organic blueberries or berries of choice|
|3 scoops||Kaizen Naturals® Whey Protein Vanilla Bean|
Makes 8-10 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) and place muffin liners in muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup and mashed banana.
- In a second large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, protein, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and orange zest.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until well-blended. Add blueberries and mix.
- Fill each muffin about a third of the way and place in oven to bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Store in fridge or at room temperate and enjoy!