No-Bake Protein Gingerbread Men
|1 cup||Cashews, whole|
|1 cup||Dates, pitted|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals Vanilla Bean Vegan Protein Powder|
|1/2 tsp||ginger powder|
|1/4 tsp||Allspice and ground cloves|
- Add the cashews to a food processor and blend until a flour like substance forms
- Add the dates, protein powder and spices and blend again.
- While the food processor is running, slowly pour in the water until the mixture begins to stick together to the sides of the processor.
- Remove from the food processor and transfer the dough to a flat cutting board. Roll the dough flat, cut with a gingerbread cutter and place the cookies on a baking tray.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to set and store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe by Lindsay Mustard.