Oatmeal Muffin Tops
|1 cup||rolled oats|
|1 cup||oat flour (blend 1 cup oats to make a fine powder)|
|2/3 cup||blanches almond meal|
|2||ripe bananas, mashed|
|1/2 cup||almond butter|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1/3 cup||chocolate chips|
Makes 15 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add rolled oats, oat flour, almond meal, and protein powder. Mix until combined.
- On a plate, mash your bananas with a fork and add them in.
- Stir in almond butter, and maple syrup.
- Once everything is combined, fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes (or until golden brown).
Recipe courtesy of Michelle Garland