Pumpkin Spice Bread
|1 1/2 cups||spelt flour|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Chocolate|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|3 tsp||pumpkin spice|
|1/4 cup||pumpkin seeds|
|2/3 cup||maple syrup|
|1/4 cup||coconut sugar|
|3/4 cup||canned pumpkin|
|3/4 cup||avocado oil|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8"x4" loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Combine flour, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin spice, pumpkin seeds and sea salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl using an electric mixer on high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Beat in canned pumpkin and avocado oil.
- Add flour mixture slowly and blend until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes. To check if done, insert a toothpick into the center of the bread and make sure it comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for about 30 minutes on a cooling rack.
Recipe courtesy of Michelle Garland