Strawberry Shortcake Protein Bites
|2 scoops||Kaizen Naturals® Whey Protein Strawberries & Cream|
|1/4 tsp||pink sea salt|
|1/2 cup||shredded coconut|
- Add the almonds to a food processor. Pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add the dates, protein powder, salt, and 1 tbsp water. Blend until the mixture starts to stick together. Add more water if needed.
- Remove from the food processor and transfer to a mixing bowl. Fold in the walnuts.
- Portion into bite-sized balls and roll in coconut.
- Keep stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Recipe Courtesy of Lindsay Mustard