Blueberry Vanilla Protein Muffins
|or||1 flax egg for vegan substitute (For flax egg, mix 1 tbsp ground flax abd 2 1/2 tbsp water in bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to thicken)|
|1/4 cup||coconut oil (melted)|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1/2 cup||almond milk|
|3/4 - 1 cup||fresh blueberries|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl until combined.
3. Whisk together wet ingredients (except blueberries) in a separate bowl.
4. Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix until a thick batter (with no lumps) is formed.
5. Gently fold in blueberries.
6. In a greased or lined muffin tin, fill each muffin well with batter until ¾ full.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 425°F. You will know the muffins are done when they are golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
8. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Created by Zakiya Lalani