Blueberry Vanilla Protein Muffins
|or||1 flax egg for vegan substitute (For flax egg, mix 1 tbsp ground flax abd 2 1/2 tbsp water in bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to thicken)|
|1/4 cup||coconut oil (melted)|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1/2 cup||almond milk|
|3/4 - 1 cup||fresh blueberries|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- In a greased or lined muffin tin, fill each muffin well with batter until ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes at 425°F. Muffins are ready when they are golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Created by Zakiya Lalani