Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Loaf
|1 ½ cups||almond flour|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|1 cup||unsweetened pumpkin puree|
|¼ cup||non-dairy milk of choice (i.e. cashew, almond)|
|½ cup||dark chocolate chips|
Makes 8-10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In one bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until batter is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a small loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40-42 minutes at 350° F, until top of loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool for another 10 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Zakiya Lalani