Chocolate Dipped Coffee Bites
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Whey Protein Chocolate|
|1 tbsp||coffee grounds|
|1/4 cup||dark chocolate chips, melted|
1. Add the almonds to a food processor and pulse until they are a crumb-like consistency.
2. Add the dates, protein powder, coffee grounds, and sea salt. Pulse again until the mixture is evenly blended.
3. While the processor is running on low, slowly add the water a tablespoon at a time until the mixture sticks together and forms a dough-like consistency.
4. Break the dough into small pieces and roll into bite sized balls.
5. Dip the bites into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt. Place the balls in a glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.