No Bake High Protein Cheezecake
|1/2 cup||soaked cashews|
|3/4 cup||chilled coconut cream|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla|
|2-3 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tbsp||water (to thin)|
|1 cup||graham crumbs|
|strawberries, sliced (for garnish)|
Makes 4 servings
1. Drain and rinse cashews.
2. Add the cashews, coconut cream, protein powder, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth, about one minute.
3. If the mixture is too thick, add water 1 tbsp at a time and continue to blend.
4. Divide the graham crumbs among 4 glass jars, placing 1/4 cup in the bottom of each jar. Top with a thick serving of cheesecake mixture.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or cover and chill overnight.
6. Once set, top with strawberries and enjoy!