Cinnamon Spice Cake
|1 scoops||Kaizen Naturals Vegan Protein in Vanilla Bean|
|1 TBSP||Coconut oil|
|1/4 Cup||Coconut sugar|
|2/3 Cup||Soy milk|
|1/2 Tsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 Tsp||Baking powder|
|3/4 Cup||Whole wheat flour|
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut oil, sugar, protein, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Stir in the soy milk (room temperature) and the apple cider vinegar to form a loose batter.
- Add the salt, baking powder, and flour, and mix well.
- Pour the batter onto the lined cookie sheet and spread to 1/4-1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown and allow to cool.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut your layers. Stack with coconut whipped cream, and enjoy your mini spice cake to share!
Recipe courtesy of Clara Macleod