20 New Year’s Resolutions for 2020 Not Related to Weight Loss
The New Year is a great time to set goals, intentions, or resolutions for the upcoming year. Motivation is high and our belief that this will be our year is strong. So, let’s use this opportunity to focus in on what is most important to us and set a game plan to achieve all our 2020 goals.
This New Year, we want to focus more on improving our overall health and wellbeing rather than reducing our weight. Let’s challenge ourselves to connect more, live more, love more, and feel better every day. If you’re interested in the same, check out our list of 20 New Year’s resolutions for 2020 not related to weight loss.
- Drink more water
- Go for a morning walk three times a week
- Read more books
- Ensure you are consuming enough protein
- Eat more veggies
- Create a self-care routine
- Get 30 minutes of exercise a day
- Make time for daily gratitude
- Go for a run once a week
- Make your bed every morning
- Set monthly intentions
- Stretch after every workout
- Find a new hobby
- Repeat your affirmations every day
- Get rid of clothes that no longer fit
- Watch less tv
- Workout 3 times per week
- Get more quality sleep
- Try a new workout class once a month
- Love yourself unconditionally
2020 is your year for health and happiness. So, set resolutions that are meaningful to you and that will bring you joy.